What We do
Active Support Service focuses on person-centered support for vulnerable adults and children, with expertise in care for physical and learning disabilities. Support and care can be provided in any community setting (home, work, day service, hospital, and temporary accommodation) .We operate across the whole of Northamptonshire. Our trained staff take a professional and compassionate approach towards individual needs, looking to make a positive contribution to those they support and care for. We also provide services to elderly customers, which can include personal care, support to appointments, cleaning, wellbeing visits and assistance with meals.” If you could insert it after Support and care can be provided in any community setting (home, work, day service, hospital, and temporary accommodation).
Established in September 2006, the service has grown quickly to become a respected provider, thanks to a versatile and empathic approach.
- We aim to deliver a quality service to all customers, following the Care Quality Commission’s Five Key Lines of enquiry.
- Safe-to keep people protected from abuse and avoidable harm
- Effective- to ensure people’s care and support achieves good outcomes and promotes a good quality of life.
- Caring- our staff will involve and treat people with compassion, kindness, dignity and respect.
- Responsive-our service will be organised and meet people’s needs
- Well- led- our service will have leaders and managers that assures the delivery of high-quality person centred care, supports learning and innovations, and promotes and open and fair culture.
- We will strive to deliver a truly person centred, safe and effective service to all of our customers.
What do people say about us?
Active Support Service is very proud of the high quality service we provide. This can be demonstrated in our testimonials. Testimonials can be viewed at www.homecare.co.uk.
I enjoy my support; it gets me out of the house. We go to knitting group and garden centres for coffee - Mary T
I like Active support because you help me with my cooking skills and I can access the gym and get encouraged to be healthier – Mr Hickman
Their initial meeting to determine my son's needs and how best they could meet them was very thorough. They have worked in collaboration with me throughout. Their workers are friendly and efficient; they have established good relationships with my son (who lives in a supported living situation). They are reliable and caring and keep me informed regularly- Susan M